Medibuddy Portal Login
What is MediBuddy portal login online? Medical emergencies can arise at any moment, but it may not be very convenient for you to visit or consult the doctor at that time. Furthermore, there are times when the doctors are not available or you might be misguided which would worsen the situation of the patient. Also you can know about UCO bank HRMS login portal online.
To avoid such unforeseen scenarios, health and wellness services have been made online. Being online, these services can be availed by anyone and at any time. Right from hospitalization services, medical insurance claims and healthcare tips are all available on the online medical platforms.
What is MediBuddy?
MediBuddy is India’s largest and most trusted digital healthcare platform. Popularly known for its cashless healthcare services, it caters to the inpatient, outpatient, wellness & fitness needs of its customers.
With such a lot of services on a single platform, this app is the best you can get. Leading in the area of innovative technology, the app promises an end-to-end cashless experience to users based on their needs and coverage. MediBuddy features the top hospitals and diagnostic centres all across the country which helps in comparing health screening packages, lab tests, consultation with doctors, prescription medicines and so much more.
How to Sign up for MediBuddy?
MediBuddy is a great platform with a plethora of services being offered to its members. It order to avail the services of this platform, you need to yourself registered first. After a successful sign up, the members can enjoy the benefits of MediBuddy. The steps to sign up for MediBuddy are as follows:
- Visit the official website of MediBuddy- https://www.medibuddy.in/
- Click on the ‘Sign Up’ option on the right side corner of the page
- Enter your name, mobile number, email id and password
- Click on the ‘Register’ option
How to Login into MediBuddy Portal?
Once you are successfully registered on the MediBuddy platform, you can simply login to your account the next time you vist the website and enjoy the services and features of MediBuddy. In order to sign in to MediBuddy, you need to follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of MediBuddy- https://www.medibuddy.in/
- Click on the ‘Login’ option on the right side corner of the page
- Enter your username and password
- Click on the ‘Login’ option
What if Forgot Medibuddy Username?
As we forgot Medibuddy forgot username then don’t worry we can retrieve from Medibuddy portal online. Just you have to follow mentioned steps:
- First visit official website https://portal.medibuddy.in/ForgotUsername.aspx
- Next enter required details Like Employee ID, Your Full name, Corporate Name, etc..
- Finally click on “Validate” button
How to Reset Medibuddy Password?
Same if we forgot Medibuddy password, we can retrieve after validate some information. So follow below steps:
- Visit Official website https://portal.medibuddy.in/ForgetPassword.aspx
- Next enter Username and Email ID
- Else you can enter Employee ID as well
- Finally click on “Reset” button
Services provided by MediBuddy:
- Hospitalization management: MediBuddy helps to manage all your hospitalization needs by the following ways:
- There can be two types of hospitalization needs- Planned Hospitalization and Emergency Hospitalization. Under Planned Hospitalization, you are aware of your admission to the hospital and you have time to plan your hospitalization. On the other hand in case of emergencies such as a road traffic accident one cannot plan for such hospitalization.
- You can choose your preffered hospital with a clear and 100% visibility about its specialities, packages, discounts, discounted tariffs
- You can reduce the spending from your pocket by using the cashless hospitalization option
- Managnemnt of claims: Depending upon the situation and your policy coverage, you can make two types of health insurance claims- Cashlesss and Reimbursement claim.
- The Medi Assist network is a part of the MediBuddy platform where you can authorize your applications and avail the cashless hospitalization services.
- eCashless which is also a part of Medi Assist provides a whole new way of experiencing cashless hospitalization. Here you can book your cashless admission on your mobile phone, get a provisional approval before date of admission, claim your preauthorization and enjoy the services
- MediBuddy allows you to submit your reimbursement claim online.Reimbursement claims may be filed in the case of hospitalization at a non-network hospital or for post-hospitalization and pre-hospitalization expenses.
- MediBuddy allows you to track any of the above mentioned claims at anytime and anywhere. Medi Assist sends SMS notifications throughout the lifecycle of your claim that keeps you updated on your claim status.
- Health Management- Not just your medical needs and requirements, MediBuddy provides healthy tips and suggestions for a good lifestyle and inculcate healthy habits. It provides health tios on various wellness topics.
Facilities provided by MediBuddy:
Besides its wide range of services, MediBuddy provides many other additional facilities to its members. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Online Doctor Consultation- With the tele consultation service, you can contact a specialist doctor online on chat, video and audio call. You can easily reach out to your doctor or any medical assistant ranging from from General Medicine, Paediatrics, Gynaecology, Dermatology to resolve any queries on health and medication.
- Book an appointment at a hospital- With MediBuddy, you can meet a doctor in person by booking an appointment at a nearby hospital.
- Order medicines online- With MediBuddy you can conveniently order your medicines prescribed by the doctors at discounted prices. You just have to upload your prescription to get your online medicine orders home-delivered for free.
- Book Lab Tests online- Under the guidance and advice of your doctor, you can book a test lab in the nearby centre. Just select the city, type of test, and appointment date. If your service is covered under your health insurance benefits, there are also high chances of making your test cashless.
Medibuddy पोर्टल के बारे में
मेडी असिस्ट देश भर के कुछ सबसे बड़े कॉर्पोरेट्स के लिए पसंदीदा स्वास्थ्य लाभ प्रशासक है। एक कंपनी के रूप में हमारा उद्देश्य बीमाकर्ताओं, कॉर्पोरेट, अस्पतालों और सदस्यों के लिए एक सरलीकृत स्वास्थ्य देखभाल अनुभव के निर्माण की दिशा में लगातार काम करना है।
मेडी असिस्ट कैशलेस दावा प्रबंधन, प्रतिपूर्ति, फार्मेसी लाभ, नियोजित अस्पताल में भर्ती और अधिक सहित स्वास्थ्य लाभ प्रशासन सेवाओं के साथ कॉर्पोरेट कर्मचारियों और व्यक्तियों के लिए कल्याण कार्यक्रमों और मूल्य वर्धित सेवाओं की एक श्रृंखला प्रदान करता है ।
Medibuddy Customer Care Number
In this section we shared medibuddy customer care number. So if you have any complaint you can just contact Medibuddy customer care number online.
- Medibuddy Customer Care Number: 1800 425 9449
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I check the status of my Mediclaim?
Ans: To check your Mediclaim online visit track.medibuddy.in website and Enter required details.
- What is TPA ID number?
Ans: The TPA ID provides by Insurance company to customer to identified member of policy.
- How do I find my Medibuddy user ID?
Ans: To find out your Medibuddy user ID visit portal.medibuddy.in website.
- Which TPA in best in India?
Ans: In India there are many TPA available Like United Health care, MDIndia, etc..
MediBuddy login portal is an individual’s personalized e-gateway to all your medical requirements. It aims to manage your health benefits portfolio. It has a network of 90,000 doctors, 7,000 hospitals, 3000 diagnostic centers covering over 95% of all pin codes in India. Its varied range of connections enables to get deep discounts on the MRP of the packages and medicines listed on MediBuddy.
MediBuddy portal is a great place to make healthy living a habit by the various services it provides and the unique features it possesses.
Table of Content
- 1 Medibuddy Portal Login
- 2 What is MediBuddy?
- 3 How to Sign up for MediBuddy?
- 4 How to Login into MediBuddy Portal?
- 5 Services provided by MediBuddy:
- 6 Facilities provided by MediBuddy:
- 7 Medibuddy पोर्टल के बारे में
- 8 Medibuddy Customer Care Number
- 9 Frequently Asked Questions
- 10 Conclusion