About Bihar Rural Development Society
What is BRDSHRMS service portal? The Government of Bihar established a rural development society in 1869 which is known as Bihar Rural Development society. The rural development society of Bihar creates job opportunities and foundation based infrastructure in rural areas and improves the condition of rural poor families.
Bihar Rural Development Society (BRDS) / Rural Development Department (RDD) implements flagship anti-poverty schemes – Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (NREGS), Indira Awaas Yojana, Swarnjayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana (SGSY)/National Rural Livelihood Mission (NRLM), Bihar service plus and BPL household Census in rural areas in all 8442 Gram Panchayats in 38 districts of Bihar.
There is a program that caters to skill development and promotes opportunities for self-employment for eligible categories of individuals and self Help Groups. It was registered under society ACT.
BRDS HRMS क्या है ?
BRDS का पूरा नाम Bihar Rural Development Society है। बीआरडीएस का दृष्टिकोण एक परिवर्तनकारी संगठन बनना है जो ग्रामीण बिहार में सबसे गरीब व्यक्तियों, परिवारों और समुदायों की आशाओं, आकांक्षाओं और क्षमताओं पर सकारात्मक प्रभाव डालता है, जिससे उन्हें गरीबी से बाहर आने के लिए रास्ते का निर्माण किया जा सके।
Step by Step Bihar Rural Development Society HRMS Login Procedure
There are the following steps for the login process of Bihar Rural Development society–
- First visit official website of the Bihar rural development society HRMS or BRDSHRMS portal
- After that go to the login option and enter the login credential.
- Then enter the Employee ID and password.
- There is also an option for the selection of language
- Now you can turn on the accessibility mode in the BRDS login process.
How to Login to the Service History on BRDSHRMS?
There are the following steps for the service history login process of Bihar Rural Development society or BRDSHRMS:
- Go to the official website of the BRDS HRMS portal.
- Then go to the service history login option.
- Now enter your login credential in the login screen.
- Then enter the Employee ID and password.
- Enter the verification code shown in the block for completing the process.
What is Bihar Rural Development Society HRMS Application?
Application of Bihar Rural Development society are-
- Vacation and leave management
- Job Application management.
- Travel management.
- Employee self-service.
- Responsibilities of the BRDS.
- Organisational setup.
- Manpower support at head office.
- Time schedule.
- Training services.
Benefits of Bihar Rural Development Society HRMS:
For successful implementation of schemes and ensuring that the benefits actually reach the targeted beneficiaries in rural areas. BRDS is in process of establishing a monitoring and office support system at the state level which will not only ensure the availability of timely reports from districts but will also help BRDS / RDD head office to effectively utilize the analysis of those reports in program review, policy-making and improvement in program implementation.
Benefits of the Bihar rural development society are – support policy research, provide capacity and institutional building support, assist in the development of implementation strategies and take lead in development, implementation, management, monitoring and evaluation of programs and many more.
The Bihar rural development also Provides Master data of All employees of the Department for data entry and Data Migrations. They are providing Computer Systems and Printers at Districts and Head Offices. The policy also required Internet Bandwidth and Power Backups at District offices.
Overview of BRDS HRMS Portal
|BRDS HRMS Portal||Details|
|Name of Organization||Bihar Rural Development Society|
|Benefits||All employee of BRDS|
|Purpose||Effective HRMS system|
Mission and Objectives of the Bihar Rural Development Society:
The objective of the Bihar rural development society is to enhance the social and economic empowerment of the rural poor. Society is developing organizations of the rural poor and producers to enable them to access and better negotiate services. The government of Bihar has designated BRLPS ( Bihar rural livelihood promotion society) as the State Rural Livelihoods Mission (SRLM) for implementation of NRLM ( National rural livelihood mission) in the state.
The objective of the Project is to strengthen the project monitoring system and improve its office support services of the state office of BRDS/ RDD and district office DRDAs, by providing trained skilled in different service areas described in this RFP.
This project would help Government in building the Employees and Pensioners Database which would keep track of the personal details of individual employees including calculation of salary and pensions payable, filing of returns, keeping track of attendance & other leaves, Service Books and many more.
BRDSHRMS Contact Details
In this section we shared BRDSHRMS service portal contact number with address as mentioned below:
- BRDSHRMS Contact Number: 0612 2233333
- Address: Bihar Rural Development Society 2nd floor ,Indian Red Cross Building , North of Gandhi Maidan, Patna Bihar Pin:800001
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How to calculate the rural development index?
Ans: Many workers are working on a project where they have to calculate the rural development index to assess the level of development in that area. These areas following-
- Directly coming to the RDI.
- Family annual income
- Wealth Creation
- Group level
- New infrastructure created
- Regulated market
- Health facilities
- Community asset
- What kind of social impacts should be assessed?
Ans: Population Change, Healthy lifestyle or Quality of life, Social cohesion and sense of belonging, Housing conditions, Access to employment and education, Civic participation and empowerment.
- What is the right Questionnaire formation for Rural Development in India?
Ans: The questionnaires are objective dependent. Like if you are looking for the resources then the question would be mostly based on the resources they have, similarly, if the objective is to assess the psychology or thinking of villagers toward any policy then the questions would be based on the policy.
- How would you define a marginalised in rural areas?
Ans: Marginalized rural areas are used for those rural areas which are exhausted of socio-economic and natural resources. For example, by the overuse of water, the quantity or quality of water has become unfit for use, employment is not available as possible employment opportunities have been exhausted, the farm size has dwindled and people are on the brink of poverty.
In the above article we shared details about Bihar Rural Development Society HRMS or BRDSHRMS service portal like benefits of BRDS HRMS portal, Mission & Mission. Also details about how to login in BRDSHRMS portal online as well.
Table of Content
- 1 About Bihar Rural Development Society
- 2 BRDS HRMS क्या है ?
- 3 Step by Step Bihar Rural Development Society HRMS Login Procedure
- 4 How to Login to the Service History on BRDSHRMS?
- 5 What is Bihar Rural Development Society HRMS Application?
- 6 Benefits of Bihar Rural Development Society HRMS:
- 7 Overview of BRDS HRMS Portal
- 8 Mission and Objectives of the Bihar Rural Development Society:
- 9 BRDSHRMS Contact Details
- 10 Frequently Asked Questions:
- 11 Final Words