TN Death Certificate
What is crstn org portal? Certificate of Birth and Death is being issued by the state governments to its people. Generally, it is issued on an offline mode from their offices to the applicants. But Tamil Nadu Government has come up with an online platform to issue various certificates to its people.
Tamil Nadu Government has launched an online portal called crstn.org. This online portal is developed by the government to help the people of the state to get various birth and death certificate online. The online portal helps in getting the certificates online which can be downloaded and can be printed from anywhere. It helps in printing the certificates, download application forms, do online registrations etc. through this online platform.
This article helps in understanding the complete process of downloading TN crstn org death certificates online, application and registration process through the crstn.org registration website.
Services Provided by CRSTN org
CRSTN.org provides the following online services to the people:
- Death Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- E-Sign Certificate
- Birth Reporting Form
- Death Reporting
- Still Birth Reporting
- Adopted Birth Reporting Form
- Other Events
RCHID / PICME
Crstn Death Certificate
Any person who wishes to download a death certificate can do it easily from the online portal developed by the government of Tamil Nadu. Here we are sharing all the details of the crstn.org death certificate such as how to apply and how to download the death certificate in Tamil Nadu.
How to Register TN Death Certificate Online in Tamilnadu?
The first step for downloading the Death Certificate is to get registered first on the official site of CRSTN.org. This is an easy process and can be done by following the below-mentioned process:
- At first, the applicant has to visit the official website of CRSTN. The official website is crstn.org.
- Once the official page of CRSTN is opened, the applicant then has to click on the option Forms from the homepage.
- From the Forms option, the applicant has to choose the option Download death certificate application form.
- After the applicant has clicked on the download death certificate application form, a new page opens for the same. The applicant has to fill the form with all the required details.
- Once the form is filled, the applicant has to upload all health documents as per the requirement of the form.
- Then the applicant has to submit the form to the local authority for further processing.
- Finally, the required death certificate will be applied.
How to Download Death Certificate in Tamil Nadu Online?
Once the registration process is complete and the death certificate is applied, the applicant has to wait for some days before it is generated. The applicant has to then download the same from the site. The process of downloading and printing the death certificate is easy and can be done by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Similar to the registration process, the applicant has to visit the official site of CRSTN. The official website is crstn.org.
- Once the official page is loaded on the screen, the applicant has to click on the option certificate download and select the option DEATH.
- After that, the applicant has to select the Gender and district name.
- Then they have to choose a place of death option.
- The applicant has to also select the hospital name if applicable.
- Here on this page, the applicant has to enter a date of death
- Then they have to enter their mobile number where they will receive the OTP for further processing. Once the mobile number is entered, the system sends an OTP on the same mobile number. Then the applicant has to enter the OTP in the required field.
- A verification code is generated and the applicant has to enter the verification code.
- Finally, the applicant has to click on the View option to download the crstn.org death certificate.
- The Death Certificate is downloaded and can be saved or printed for future use.
Overview of crstn org
|Crstn org certificate||Details|
|Name of Portal||Crstn org TN Dealth Registration Portal|
|State Name||Tamil Nadu Government|
|Benefits||Apply online for death & birth certificate|
In today’s digital world, everyone wants their work done digitally and through an online process. If anyone has any work in any government office, they simply hesitate to visit the office as the work may not be done at a single visit. Secondly, they are also not sure about the time of completion of their work. Know about Telangana irrigation HRMS login procedure online.
To reduce the inconvenience of the people for their state, the Tamil Nadu government has come up with an online platform for certain functions of their government officials. One such initiative is the online forms for birth and death certificates through CRSTN.org.
Required Documents for TN Death Certificate
To apply TN death & birth certificate you have some documents required. So here we shared list of documents as follow:
- Applicant Name
- Aadhar Card OR Voter ID
- Doctor Letter
- Hospital Receipt
The above article illustrates the process of registration and downloading of Death Certificate from the online portal of the government of Tamil Nadu crstn org. This online platform provides other services as discussed above. The process of downloading other forms is also simple and can be easily done. This online platform has helped the people of Tamil Nadu in getting their desired certificates and forms at ease and without the hassle of visiting the government offices again and again.
This site also provides the applicant with all the current developments and notices which are beneficial to them. The same services is being discussed and under consideration in different states to help the public at large.
Table of Content