MP IGR Portal
What is MPIGR login? As per the provisions of Indian Registration Act, 1908, it is mandatory to register ones’ property in India. In order to obtain the rights of the property on the execution date of the deed, the transfer of immovable property has to be registered.
It is the responsibility of the registration department to register deeds related to property transactions, and arranges to keep a copy of the registered documents secure.
पंजीयन एवं स्टाम्प विभाग (वाणिज्य कर) मध्य प्रदेश
मध्य प्रदेश में किसी भी संपत्ति से संबंधित लेनदेन में शामिल सभी पक्षों को मध्य प्रदेश के पंजीकरण महानिरीक्षक, या एमपीआईजीआर की सेवाओं का उपयोग करना चाहिए। इस हैंडबुक का उद्देश्य खरीदारों, विक्रेताओं और निवेशकों को एमपीआईजीआर और इसकी सेवाओं से परिचित कराना है।
पंजीकरण के अलावा, दस्तावेजों पर लगाए गए स्टांप शुल्क को भारतीय स्टांप अधिनियम 1899 द्वारा विनियमित किया जाता है। दस्तावेजों पर देय स्टांप ड्यूटी, स्टांप आदि की वापसी से संबंधित मामलों का समाधान जिला पंजीयकों द्वारा स्टांप अधिनियम और पंजीकरण अधिनियम के प्रावधानों के तहत किया जाता है।
What is MPIGR Login?
The department of Registration and Stamps is one of the major revenue earning departments of the State of Madhya Pradesh. The department has four regional offices located namely at Bhopal, Gwalior, Jabalpur and Indore. All these offices are supervised under Deputy Inspector Generals of Registration. At present there are 51 District Registrar offices and 233 Sub-Registrar offices in the State.
Under this there is a comprehensive computerization project for registration of documents which is called “SAMPADA”. Under this system stamp duty shall be collected through “e-stamps”. The licensed Service Providers such as banks and post offices are authorised to issue “e-stamps”.
Why is MPIGR Necessary?
The Madhya Pradesh IGR is an important platform for the state of Madhya Pradesh. The significance of the Madhya Pradesh IGR can be attributed to the following reasons:
- To publicly display the transactions
- Ensure accountability, the documents are displayed publicly
- To provide a guarantee of the genuineness of the document.
- Ensure prevention of frauds, conservation of evidence, the transfer of title to the owner.
- To afford the facility of determining whether the property has already been sold.
- Maintain an up to day public record by registering a property.
- To provide security of title deeds and to prove titles in case the original deeds are lost or destroyed.
Documents Required to Register on Madhya Pradesh IGR
In order to register a property in the Madhya Pradesh IGR, the following documents are required along with the application form:
- Passport size photographs of the parties.
- Identity proof such as Aadhar card/voter card/PAN card/passport/driving licence etc. of the participants.
- Details of stamp duty and registration payment fee.
- Principal document(s) when the present report is supplementary to such primary documents.
- PAN card or adequately filled Form 60 together with identity proof & residence proof of the parties.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Who can give licence to service providers for e-stamping service in MPIGR login portal?
Ans: The senior district registrar or district registrar of the district in Madhya Pradesh, has the power to give licences to service providers.
- Can someone pay stamp duty and registration fee through challan in MP?
Ans: Yes, anyone can pay the stamp duty and registration fee through challan, online payment and by using the credit limit of service providers in Madhya Pradesh.
- Is e-stamping valid in MP?
Ans: Yes, after e-stamping you can also view information regarding the amount paid, party details, particulars of the transaction, etc.
The Madhya Pradesh or MPIGR login is an age old department which was started in the year 1864. The main objective of this department is to make the registered documents accessible to everyone. Such a publicity will enable the public to verify the records and enquire therefrom the right, title and obligations if any on any immovable property. This department acts as a “Royal record keeper” by keeping a record of the age-old documents providing copies of the records held by it. This also serves as a proof of genuineness in the Court of Law.
Table of Content