Union Bank Online Fees
What is UBI portal KVS? Many people want to know about Kendriya Vidhyalaya fees payment, how to login in UBI portal and service provided by Union bank of India. To check all the details information about kvs ubi teacher login online.
Services Provided by Union Bank of India
The Bank offers a wide range of forex services to its customers. These services include arranging external commercial borrowings, providing credit facilities to exporters and importers. For easy and secure accessibility of the Bank’s services, it offers Mobile and Internet Banking facilities to its customers.
With time, the Bank has adopted modern technology to provide its customers with a superior banking experience. It aims to provide a full range of modern banking services with innovative products.
The Bank has been offering Cash Management Solutions to its customers to improve the overall efficiency and accuracy in the banking operations. Corporation Bank offers a wide range of forex services to its customers. These services include arranging external commercial borrowings, providing credit facilities to exporters and importers.
Overview of UBI Portal KVS
|KVS UBI Login Page||https://epay.unionbankofindia.co.in/kvsfcs/KVLogin.aspx/|
|UBI Fee Payment||https://epay.unionbankofindia.co.in/kvfee/default.aspx|
|KV UBI Official Website||https://epay.unionbankofindia.co.in/kvsfcs/|
Step by Step UBI Portal KVS Login Procedure
In this section we shared step by step KV UBI portal login procedure as mentioned following:
- First of all visit UBI Portal official website https://epay.unionbankofindia.co.in/kvsfcs/KVLogin.aspx/
- Enter your login ID & password
- After that enter correct captcha code
- Finally you can login in KV UBI portal
How to Open an Account on Union Bank of India?
Opening an account in the Union Bank of India is a very easy and quick process. You do not have to visit the bank yourself to open an account. Any account can be opened by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of the Union Bank of India
- Fill in the applicant details such as-
- Choose the Scheme Type from the given options such as-Saving Account, Union Digital Saving Account, or Pension Account
- Select the Salutation
- Enter your Full Name
- Select your Gender
- Enter your Father’s name, Mother’s name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number
- Provide your PAN Number, Aadhaar Number, Email ID
- Select any ID Proof from the following- Voter ID Card, Driving License, Passport, UIDAI Card
- Provide the ID Proof number of any of the chosen options
- Select your state, district, and the preferred branch
- Choose whether you are a BSNL staff or not
- Click on the ‘Continue’ option
- After completion of the filling of the applicant information, enter your address details and then the nominee information
- This will open a Savings Account
How to Reset Password of UBI Portal Account?
In case you have forgotten the password the Internet Banking password of the account, you can reset it by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of the Union Bank of India- unionbankonline.co.in
- Click on the ‘Self Reset of Password’
- Enter your Internet Banking User ID and the ATM card (number and PIN) for the account, your mobile number, email address, and Income Tax PAN / Date of birth
- Create a new password
Resetting a new password is free of cost and does not require much effort.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to pay KVS fees?
Ans: You can pay KVS fees online via UBI portal as online, challan payment or mobile banking apps.
- What is the KVS UBI Fee official website?
Ans: Here is the KVS UBI official website https://epay.unionbankofindia.co.in/kvfee/default.aspx
UBI Contact Details
Many people want to know Union bank of India or UBI contact details like phone number, Email address and more.
- KV UBI Contact Helpline Number: 011 29552032
- Email Address: email@example.com
About Union Bank of India
The Union Bank of India is one of the largest government-owned banks established on 11 November 1919 with its headquarters in Mumbai. Initially, the Union Bank of India was registered as a limited company, until it was nationalized in 1969. In 1985 the Bank acquired Miraj State Bank, which had been established in 1929. The Bank has a branch network of around 9500 branches around the country and also an overseas presence. On 1st, April, the Bank, as an anchor bank, merged with the Andhra Bank and Corporation Bank.
To help the MSMEs grow, the Bank provides business loans in less than an hour. It has been playing an active role in the development of the country by catering to the credit requirements of the different sections of society. It also provides credit for industries, exports, trading, agriculture, infrastructure, and individuals. With a firm belief to extend financial and banking services to everyone, the Bank has implemented its Financial Inclusion Mission.
The Union Bank of India has an international presence in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, and Shanghai. The Bank’s merger with the other two banks has made it the fifth-largest public sector bank in the country. It has played an active role in the development of the country by catering to the different sections of society’s credit requirements.
Hope upnews360 shared all thd details regarding UBI portal kvs, ubi teacher login, service provided and more.
Table of Content
- 1 Union Bank Online Fees
- 2 Services Provided by Union Bank of India
- 3 Overview of UBI Portal KVS
- 4 Step by Step UBI Portal KVS Login Procedure
- 5 How to Open an Account on Union Bank of India?
- 6 How to Reset Password of UBI Portal Account?
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions
- 8 UBI Contact Details
- 9 About Union Bank of India
- 10 Conclusion