SBI Mobile Number Change Application Form Online
As we know many people looking for SBI mobile number change form PDF online (स्टेट बैंक ऑफ इंडिया मोबाइल नंबर चेंज फॉर्म) or many people don’t know how to fill up form like SBI mobile number change form kaise bhare. So in this article we guide about Objectives, services provided by SBI and many more.
About State Bank of India:
The State Bank of India is a multinational public sector banking institution that was established on July 1, 1955. It has its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is considered as the largest and oldest commercial bank of India. The bank provides efficient services worldwide and even offers banking schemes and products for the non-residential Indian or the NRIs.
The State Bank of India aims at transforming India into a developed state by providing its services. They provide simple and innovative financial solutions and assistance. It has more than 20,000 branches worldwide.
The bank has been involved in non-profit services for a long time. It aims at providing such financial assistance to its customers so that they can make huge profits. It works on the basic principles of commercial banking just like other commercial banks.
However, the basic difference between State Bank of India and other commercial banks is that State Bank of India’s objective is to take into consideration the financial requirements of cooperative institutions and small scale industries especially in the rural areas. It tries to respond in a liberal manner to these requirements.
Objectives of State Bank of India:
The main objectives of the bank are as follows:
- It aims at providing financial assistance to the small scale and cottage industries.
- To function in accordance with the economic policies formulated by the government.
- It encourages and mobilizes the savings by establishing branches in rural and semi-urban areas.
Functions of State Bank of India:
The functions of the State Bank of India includes:
- It acts as an agent of the Reserve Bank of India and provides the services where Reserve Bank is not present on its behalf.
- The bank even buys gold and silver.
- It also acts as an agent of the cooperative banks.
- It draws the bill of exchange and grants letters of credit payable out of India.
The State Bank of India has actively sponsored and taken part in the welfare activities of the country so that it could play an active role in the progress of the country.
SBI Mobile Number Change Application Form PDF
A single application form can serve a lot of purposes in the State Bank of India. Some of the services provided by the State Bank of India Application Form are mentioned below:
- For issues of Cheque Book
- Closure of Deposit Account
- For Change of Mobile Number
- Issue of ATM Card
- For ATM Card Replacement
- Change of Email ID
- For Internet Banking Registration
- Transfer of Account
- Issue of Duplicate Pass Book
- For SMS Alert
- ATM Card PIN Generation
- For Cancellation of DD/BC
- Mobile Banking Registration
How can individuals complete the SBI Mobile Number Change Form on the web?
You do not have to scan and download the State Bank of India application forms to update or change your mobile number. Instead, there are other ways where you simply have to fill out and e-sign your documents online or if you want you might visit your nearest State Bank of India branch and get your mobile number updated or changed. The following details need to be filled in the application form:
- Enter Date
- By agreeing to the conditions of the change in the mobile number, mention the name of the customer in the format of Surname, First Name and Middle Name
- Enter email id, Date of Birth,
- Write your User ID and Mobile Number
- Mention the Primary Account Number and Single or Joint Account Number
- In case there are any other account numbers, mention that
- By reading and agreeing to the terms and conditions of the form, provide your consent to the change
- Give your signature and mention the date
Once the documents along with this form is verified, the concerned office will provide an official assent.
स्टेट बैंक ऑफ इंडिया मोबाइल नंबर चेंज फॉर्म
क्या आप ई-साइन एसबीआई मोबाइल नंबर चेंज फॉर्म के लिए एक आकार के सभी समाधान की तलाश कर रहे हैं? signNow एक ऑनलाइन टूल में उपयोग, सामर्थ्य और सुरक्षा में आसानी को जोड़ती है, सभी आप पर अतिरिक्त सॉफ्टवेयर मजबूर किए बिना। आप सभी की जरूरत है आसान इंटरनेट कनेक्शन और पर काम करने के लिए एक डिवाइस है।
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I change my SBI account mobile number?
Ans: To change your Mobile number in SBI account visit onlinesbi.com and under Profile section you can change it.
- Is there any way to link mobile number in SBI account?
Ans: Yes, you can Link your Mobile number from nearest SBI ATM machine or visit branch office.
While opening a bank account, it is important to be updated with the bank details and the ongoing activities. This is only possible when your mobile number is updated and operational. Having your mobile number registered with the bank account helps in keeping a track of all the transactions that have taken place, and you will be alerted in case there are unauthorized transactions taking place.
One more factor which makes it important to keep the mobile number updated is that inability to do so will not allow you to access a net banking facility.
Hope you know about SBI mobile number change form PDF online, how to download form, objectives and more. For latest updates about Finance OR HRMS, Education and technology related Articles bookmark upnews360 portal online.
Table of Content
- 1 SBI Mobile Number Change Application Form Online
- 2 About State Bank of India:
- 3 Objectives of State Bank of India:
- 4 Functions of State Bank of India:
- 5 SBI Mobile Number Change Application Form PDF
- 6 How can individuals complete the SBI Mobile Number Change Form on the web?
- 7 स्टेट बैंक ऑफ इंडिया मोबाइल नंबर चेंज फॉर्म
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions
- 9 Conclusion: