SBI Reference Number Check
What is SBI reference number? In this article we shared detail information about SBI reference number, objectives and aims, types of SBI reference number and more. We heard many people looking for bank timings like SBI lunch timings online, PNB bank timing and more.
As we know when we transfer money to other person or in Payment slip there is mentioned reference number. In every transaction there is 20 to 30 digit reference number. Bank employees are looking for HRMS details as so you can know about Uco bank hrms details online.
Aims and Objectives of the State Bank of India:
The main aims and objectives of the State bank of India are as follows:
- To work in compliance with the economic policies formulated by the government.
- It motivates and mobilizes savings by establishing branches in rural and semi-urban areas.
- It aims at providing financial assistance to the small scale and cottage industries.
What Does State Bank of India do?
The State Bank of India does the following activities:
- The bank even buys gold and silver.
- It acts as an agent of the Reserve Bank of India and provides the services where Reserve Bank is not present on its behalf.
- Also acts as an agent of the cooperative banks.
- It draws the bill of exchange and grants letters of credit payable out of India.
The State Bank of India has actively sponsored and taken part in the welfare activities of the country so that it could play an active role in the progress of the country.
Types of SBI Reference Numbers:
In context to the banking sector, there are different types of SBI reference numbers that can be referred to. They are as follows:
- Application reference number: This refers to the application reference number which is generated when you use an application like an Account opening form, Loan application, etc., especially through online application services of the Bank. This reference number is required, whenever any information regarding the fate of the application is to be traced.
- Ticket Reference Number: This type of reference number is quoted by the bank at the time of follow-up of the complaint. This is generated every time a complaint is registered with us through our CMS either online or through our contact center or through a branch.
- Transaction reference number: This type of reference number is generated after every successful financial transaction. In case of any query or issue with the transaction, the reference number pertaining to such transaction is to be provided to the Bank.
How to Check Transaction Status with the Help of a SBI Reference Number?
The process to check the transaction status with the help of a reference number is given below:
- Visit this State Bank of India online banking website – https://www.onlineState Bank of India.com/.
- Log in to the portal by entering your username and password
- On the menu bar located at the top of the page, click on the option stating ‘Request and Enquiry‘.
- A drop-down list will appear, showing a number of options. Among these numerous options, click on the ‘More‘ tab.
- A page will appear showing a variety of options. You should click on the option which says, ‘Status Enquiry‘.
- After this, text boxes will appear. One would include ‘Start Date‘ and the other states the ‘End Date‘. Enter the relevant details in the text boxes according to the dates for whose transaction you require the status.
- Click on the button appearing on the page which states ‘View‘.
- After conducting any form of the transaction through internet banking provided by State Bank of India, a reference number for that transaction is received.
- Find the reference number from the long list to view its status. After finding it simply click on it.
- A new page will appear which will include all the transaction details, reason, and status.
Note: Before proceeding to the steps mentioned above, one should have an account in the State Bank of India.
About State Bank of India:
The State Bank of India is a multinational public sector banking institution that was established on July 1, 1955. It has its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is one of the oldest and largest banks in India. So it has over 24000 branches across the country. It is considered the largest and oldest commercial bank in India.
The bank provides its services globally and even offers banking schemes and products for both the non-residential Indian or the NRIs. It comes under one of the top banks in the world. The State Bank of India was built with the goal of transforming India into a developed state by providing its services. They provide simple and innovative financial solutions and assistance. It has more than 20,000 branches worldwide.
The bank has been involved in non-profit services for a long time. It aims at providing such financial assistance to its customers so that they can make huge profits. It works on the basic principles of commercial banking just like other commercial banks. However, the basic difference between the State Bank of India and other commercial banks is that the State Bank of India’s objective is to take into consideration the financial requirements of cooperative institutions and small-scale industries, especially in the rural areas. It tries to respond in a liberal manner to these requirements.
एसबीआई रेफरेंस नंबर
फाइल स्टेटस लिंक के तहत कॉर्पोरेट रेफरेंस नंबर ऑप्शन द्वारा सर्च शुरू किया गया है। अब कॉरपोरेट अपलोडर को कॉरपोरेट नंबर के आधार पर अपलोड किए गए ट्रांजेक्शन फाइलों का स्टेटस मिल सकेगा। कॉरपोरेट रेफरेंस नंबर अपलोड की गई फाइल की क्रेडिट लाइन में कॉर्पोरेट द्वारा दिया गया रेफरेंस नंबर है। यदि फ़ाइल में कई डेबिट लाइनें हैं, तो अपलोडर फ़ाइल में उपलब्ध किसी भी कॉर्पोरेट संदर्भ नंबर को दर्ज कर सकता है।
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know my SBI reference number?
Ans: First of all visit onlinesbi.com and enter your username, password and captcha. Then from Menu section click on “request & enquiries” and then click on “Status enquiries”.
After that select “Start Date” and “End Date” then click on “view button” So you can check there SBI reference number.
- What is 10 digit INB reference number in SBI?
Ans: A SMS containing “Reference No. for Change/Update mobile number is : UMXXXX and your IRATA reference number is XXXXXX” will be sent by INB system on your new mobile number.
- How do I find my bank reference number?
Ans: In every payment slip there is contain reference number which will be 20 to 30 digits.
- What is password number in SBI password reset?
Ans: From Menu section click on “My Account & Profile tab” and from My profile tab click on “Forgot Profile password”
Being one of the finest banks available in India, the State Bank of India provides a large number of services and facilities. One such facility is the checking of the transaction status for any form of internet banking transaction with a SBI Reference Number.
After following the steps given above, the next time you require checking the transaction status details for any State Bank of India internet banking transaction with the help of the SBI reference number provided at the time of the transaction, it will be an easy and smooth process.
Table of Content
- 1 SBI Reference Number Check
- 2 Aims and Objectives of the State Bank of India:
- 3 What Does State Bank of India do?
- 4 Types of SBI Reference Numbers:
- 5 How to Check Transaction Status with the Help of a SBI Reference Number?
- 6 About State Bank of India:
- 7 एसबीआई रेफरेंस नंबर
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions
- 9 Conclusion: