Online BIMS Treasury Login Portal
What is BIMS login? BIMS stands for Bill Information and Management System. It is an e-billing system launched by the Finance Department to maintain the operation of the treasuries. Know about tsb login treasury kerala portal online.
It is mainly managed by the Drawing and Disbursing Officers to prepare the contingent bills and provide e-Submission to the treasury through BIMS. So know about BIMS kerala login, bims treasury portal and more.
Features of BIMS Kerala Login
BIMS has been of great help in the management of the bill. Some of the features of the BIMS include:
- It allows you to generate the contingent bills.
- It contains the bill book and the status of the bill.
- The Expenditure Report of the Drawing and Disbursing Officers are also present in the login.
- It allows online submission of TR 59E to the treasury.
- The DDOs can easily approve the TR 59E.
How to Login to BIMS Portal
- You can log in to BIMS through http://treasury.kerala.gov.in/bims/.
- The ten-digit code of the DDO is the user ID for log in.
- Your password will be added to the DDO code.
- Once added, choose DDO in the Select role, and finally log in.
What if We Forgot BIMS Password
As human sometimes we forgot password. So In this BIMS login portal if you forgot your password. You can reset password and set new password.
To recover your old password or set new password you have to submit the request in Sub Treasury Officers.
Latest Update: From January 2021 there are 2 stages for account correction or verification. 1st stage is DDO leval and 2nd level is DDO admin level correction.
What is the Scope of BIMS?
- The BIMS is used in the preparation of the contingent bills.
- The BIMS is also used in the scholarship.
- The advance bill settlement is also managed by BIMS.
- It also allows Payment on Deposit.
Required Software for BIMS Login Portal
As we know in every business or organization there are required some types of software. So here we shared list of required software for BIMS login portal as mentioned below:
- JRE Windows (32 bit)
- JRE Windows (64 bit)
- DSCSigner for Windows
- Linux DSCSigner
How to Add Account in TSB BIMS Portal
Many people want to add account in Kerala TSB BIMS portal. In this section we shared step by step guide how to add TSB account in BIMS portal online.
- First of all visit official website or here https://treasury.kerala.gov.in/bims/
- Next open BIMS portal and login
- After that tab on TSB option and add TSB account
- Then enter required information like Account number, name, Account Type, etc.
- Last and final click on “Submit” button
About BIMS DDO Admin Role
This role is for Approval Authority. All approvals have to be done using the login with this role. Login name of approval authority is same that of draft user. Password can be maintained separately.
BIMS Contact Number
If you have any query regarding BIMS login portal you can direct contact BIMS helpline number or send email as well.
BIMS Contact Number: 0471 2328471
Email Address: email@example.com
Frequently asked question
- What should be the minimum length of BIMS?
The BIMS should have a password of a minimum of 8 characters.
- Who has an access to the BIMS login?
Only the Drawing and Disbursing Officer can access the BIMS login.
- Who should be contacted in case of any issue in the BIMS?
In case of any issue or problem, the treasury should be contacted.
- How can one view the rejected bill?
In order to see the rejected bill, you need to visit the billing menu, as it is available in the input box of the billing menu.
- What is BIMS?
BIMS means Bill Information and Managements System for settlement claim in e bill portal.
- What is the criteria of password?
The criteria for BIMS password is minimum 8 digits long.
- What is the official website of BIMS?
The official website of BIMS is treasury.kerala.gov.in/bims
- Does the password have an expiry in BIMS?
No, there is no password expiry date in BIMS portal.
So in the above article we shared all the information about BIMS login portal, bims kerala treasury login, bims login forgot password, contact helpline number of BIMS portal, features & scope of BIMS login portal. All suggestion are welcome. For more information and details visit upnews360 portal regularly.
NOTE: This is not official website so we request to all people don’t write your personal details like Aadhar card, account number, password and all. We are not responsible for any information about BIMS portal login kerala treasury.
Table of Content
- 1 Online BIMS Treasury Login Portal
- 2 Features of BIMS Kerala Login
- 3 How to Login to BIMS Portal
- 4 What if We Forgot BIMS Password
- 5 What is the Scope of BIMS?
- 6 Required Software for BIMS Login Portal
- 7 How to Add Account in TSB BIMS Portal
- 8 About BIMS DDO Admin Role
- 9 BIMS Contact Number
- 10 Frequently asked question
- 11 Final Words