What is UMID?
Before we understand what is umid login we need to understand the concept of UMID and what it has for us? and what is the point of knowing about it?. Basically Umid is the acronym for Unique Medical Identity Card. This card provides few or more provisions for the card holders. In railway you can know the meaning of RLWL in Indian Railway online.
This UMID card has been launched by Indian Railways to benefit the Indian Railways Employees, the pensioners of Indian Railways and their dependants like- parents, children.
This card is provided to each and every railway employee to foster and help their family and it is further strengthened by the unique identification code and later on scanned by the QR code and biometric identity.
Featuring a common database at all India levels. Thus this particular system helps in the formation of a system which provides the employer confidence and attitude of working in a better way. This project is to enhance the Indian Ecosystem. Also you can check dividend or OFS of IRCTC results online.
Benefits of UMID
The UMID was offered in India for a wide variety of benefits related to medical objectives. The objectives of UMID are–
- UMID Cards simplify the process of application and revising the rules, regulations and benefits of the same.
- There is a built in mechanism or system. It helps to have a proper convenience of health benefits.
- To generate the automatic OPD slips with the assistance of KIOSKS present in different hospitals.
- The smart identity features of QR and biometric scales helps to understand and have the bypass of identification of the card (physical card).
- We can now issue smart cards to all the medical beneficiaries of–
- The beneficiaries are–
- The pensioners
- The dependants of employers and pensioners like- both the parents, unmarried sisters, two children below the age of 21.
Some of the other beneficiaries from the same card are– quasi railway officers, quasi railway employers, the porters, the coolies, the transport drivers and many more.
Features of UMID Login Portal
Let us now discuss the salient features of the UMID Cards are–
- It is generated in an electronic platform.
- So it is a card free system.
- It changes the health unit.
- Automatic Generation of OPD slips.
- Hospital wise Debits and Credit cards.
- Hassle free usage.
- Presence of both web and mobile application
- Applicability and scalability.
- The continuous validation mechanism.
- CSTE Scheme hospitals.
- Referral Hospitals interfacing.
How to Register into UMID Portal?
Let us now understand the process of UMID login and registration with these three simple steps–
- First we need to choose the beneficiaries which is either an employee or pensioner or others.
- Then we have to mention the Identity particulars like the date, Permanent Account Number, Date of Birth and the provident fund number)
- Then we have to register our mobile phone number.
UMID login is one of the most confidence building security provided by the Indian Railways. No wonder why Indian Railways is stated as the most secured option for jobs.
How to Login into UMID Portal?
Now let us discuss the points of login Procedure of UMID —
- First we have to apply for the UMID card otherwise it is impossible to login.
- Login through the mobile OTP. OTP is the One Time Password which is received to the consumer via SMS.
- Option to initiate a new application with pop up on the screen we need to click on it.
- Then one needs to complete the details of self and family members.
- We now have to upload relevant documents through scanning and then click.
Documents Required for Logging in to the UMID Portal
The things or documents required for UMID logging in are–
- Photograph of the employee and all the dependents. The once who wants to apply for the Umid card.
- Signature of employee with date.
- Old medical ID card of the employee.
- The ID proof of all the individual dependents.
The same documents are required for pensioners applying for the same just there should be an addition of last pension slip.
F.A.Q about UMIG Login
- How can I download UMID card?
Ans: People can download UMID card from Android application or visit official portal and download UMID card.
- Where can I withdraw money from my UMID card?
- How can I check my UMID card online?
- What is UMID?
Ans: in India railways UMID card is a smart health system
- How do I add family members to UMID?
- Is UMID and SSS number the same?
- How can I use my UMID card?
- Does UMID card expired?
In the above article we shared all the detail information related to UMID login & registration, how to download UMID card online, UMID app download, full form of UMID and more. For more info about Indian railway news refer up news360 portal regularly.
Table of Content