What is Ration card patrata parchi? Ration card is made in almost all states in India. The people of India get a lot of benefits from the Ration Card, which helps the poor families a lot from the government, like APL, BPL, BPL card is made for people coming below the poverty line. They are being given free ration on ration card every month or also at a subsidized rate from the government.
The Government of Madhya Pradesh has also introduced the same scheme for their people. The government has started to follow the National Food Security Act for the distribution of food to the people of Madhya Pradesh. To check Aadhar card status By Name and Date of Birth online 2024.
What is NFSA?
NFSA or National Food Security Act was passed on 10 September 2013. Its objective is to provide ration for the sections which are weak in economic condition. The ration is provided to the people falling in the poverty line in the minimum amount based on this act.
NFSA List Download
The applicant has to check whether they are eligible for this scheme of the government. For this, they have to check the NFSA list. The NFSA list can be easily downloaded by following the below-mentioned steps.
- First of all, go to the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Food Security Act.
- Then go to the Ration Card Samagra Portal.
- After that, a page will open where you have to enter your overall ID.
- You have to check your ration list for the month; you enter the verification code by entering the date and overall family ID for that month.
- After that, your NFSA Patrata Parchi opens which can be downloaded.
The eligible applicants can get NFSA Ration Card Patrata Parchi. Ration card is also used as an official document in which the complete details of family members are present
MP Ration Card Patrata Parchi Download
Ration Card Patrata Parchi is a type of list in which an individual’s family NFSA overall list occurs. Through this, they can get the Ration Card of their family.
The steps are simple. The applicant has to visit the official site – nfsa.samagra.gov.in. From this site, they can easily download the Ration Card Patrata Parchi.
Madhya Pradesh Ration Card Patrata Parchi
The resident of Madhya Pradesh can take advantage of the scheme related to Ration Card. For this, they should have a ration card. Tho have a ration card, the residents need Patrata Parchi. To download the Ration Patrata Parchi online, the residents can follow the below-mentioned steps.
- First of all, the residents have to go to the official website of NFSA Samagra id. The official website is http://nfsa.samagra.gov.in/
- NFSA home page opens on the screen. On the screen, the applicant has to click on “Download Patrata Parchi for food items”
- On the next page, the applicant has to enter their overall family ID, month, and captcha code and click on download.
- After this, the ration card Patrata Parchi will be displayed on the screen in which there will be eligibility related to their ration. They can also download it in PDF.
Addition of Names in Madhya Pradesh Ration Card Patrata Parchi
The applicants can add their family members to the Ration Patrata Parchi. To add the name of a family member to the Madhya Pradesh Patrata Parchi the applicant can follow the below steps:
- Go to nfsa.samagra.gov.in.
- Now click on the option to register members in the overall civil service column.
- After that on the next page, fill in the Composite ID, after filling in the Composite ID and Captcha Code, click on Get Family Details.
- Now, the information about their family will be displayed. In this click on “Add Member” below .patrata-parchi-me-Naam-Kaise-jode
- The Form page will be opened where they have to fill all the information of the member in it and after filling the form, click on “Add Member in Family”.
- Now an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number to add the member, submit the OTP.
- Documents of the member to be added to its Patrata Parchi, upload the requested document, and submit it.
The document to add the name to Patrata Parchi is – 10th mark sheet, Aadhar card, voter ID card, Ration magazine, pan card, Passport, driving license, Official credentials, Identity card issued by public sector unit, Certificate of Disability issued by Medical Board. Know about PM Kisan Aadhar link details with helpline number.
राशन कार्ड पात्रता पर्ची
राज्य के खाद्य सुरक्षा विभाग के सहयोग से, मध्य प्रदेश सरकार ने एक पोर्टल सांग्रा पोर्टल लॉन्च किया है। इस पोर्टल का उद्देश्य मध्य प्रदेश के नागरिकों को राज्य की राशन कार्ड सेवाओं का लाभ उठाना है। राज्य के लोग नई राशन की दुकानों के आवंटन के लिए ऑनलाइन सिस्टम, ऑनलाइन पीओएस मशीन पंजीकरण सेवाओं, रोकथाम, ट्रैकिंग सिस्टम और अन्य सेवाओं जैसी विभिन्न सेवाओं का लाभ उठा सकते हैं। इसके अलावा, आवेदक राशन कार्ड पात्रता पर्ची या पत्र पारची जैसी राशन कार्ड सेवाओं को डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं।
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- What is Ration Card Patrata Parchi?
Ans: The Patrata Parchi is a list that opens through NFSA and contains all the information related to the ration card of the eligible citizens.
- What is the full form of NFSA?
Ans: The full form of NFSA is National Food Security Act.
- How can we download Madhya Pradesh’s Ration Card Patrata Parchi?
Ans: Patra Parchis of Madhya Pradesh National Food Security Act can be downloaded by going to the official website of the Samagra. The steps involved in downloading the slip are discussed in the above article.
- From which website should the Ration Card Patrata Parchi be removed?
Ans: Just like the addition of members, removal of ration card Patrata Parchi can be done from the official site of NFSA – nfsa.samagra.gov.in.
- When was the Food Security Act introduced?
Ans: The Food Security Act was introduced on 10 September 2013.
What is a NFSA List?
NFSA List indicates the eligibility of the public for Ration Patrata Parchi. Based on this, the ration is provided to the people falling in the poverty line in the minimum amount.
What documents are required to add a name to the ration card Patrata Parchi?
The Patrata Parchi requires documents such as disability certificate, Aadhaar card, identity card, Aadhar card voter, PAN card, ID card, ration magazine, official identity card, driving license, passport size photo, etc.
This article highlights the important points regarding Ration Card Patrata Parchi of the state of Madhya Pradesh. The topics related to NFSA, downloading of NFSA List, a process to download Madhya Pradesh Ration Patrata Parchi, the addition of members, deletions, etc. are also discussed.
Table of Content