What is TSB login or tsbonline.kerala.gov.in login? In this article we shared all the information about TSB details. TSB stands for Treasury Savings Bank. It is a unique and organized system in India. The facilities provided by the Treasury Savings Bank of Kerala include the operations of Savings bank and Fixed Deposits including tsb online.kerala.gov.in login & new user registration. Know how to find aadhar card status by name & birth online.
It offers an efficient channel for safe deposits and has served the public effectively for the last 50 years. Opening an account in any of the treasuries is not at all complex and can be done by anyone. Many online facility available like BIMS Kerala login procedure with details.
Latest News: KVS ubi teacher login portal for pay fees online
Moreover, there are no hidden charges for internet banking transactions or for fund transfer for TSB login, registration or tsbonline.kerala.gov.in login online. The online facilities of TSB comprise fund transfer, account statement and standing instructions for scheduled payments.
Different kinds of TSB Savings Account
- Treasury Savings Bank (TSB) Account which can be opened by anyone.
- Pensioners Treasury Savings Bank Account (PTSB) which is especially for pensioners
- Treasury Fixed Deposits (TFD) can be opened by any of the individuals
- Employees Treasury Savings Bank Account has been designed for State Government employees
- Journalist Pension Treasury Savings Bank (JPTSB)
- Treasury Public Account (TPA)
- Plan Scheme Treasury Savings Bank (PSTSB)
- Treasury Security Accounts (TSA)
The intention of the Government is to give the best class services to the (TSB) Savings Bank Account holders. For ensuring best class service to customers TSB online Kerala has moved to core banking platform as part of the implementation of IFMS which enables improved facility to the account holders.
Benefits of Core Banking in Treasury Savings Bank (TSB.Online.Kerala.Gov.in)
- Provide cheque book facility to all account holders
- KYC for All Account Holders
- Money transfer between TSB bank to TSB Bank Kerala
- Fixed Deposit facility in TSB Online Kerala Bank
- Money transfer from TSB kerala bank to another Bank
- Online Internet Banking Available (tsb.online.kerala.gov.in)
TSB Login Procedure
In this section we shared step by step procedure for TSB login as below:
- First of all visit TSB login official website https://tsbonline.kerala.gov.in/login
- Next enter your username & password
- Then enter correct catpcha code
- Finally click on “Login” button
What if TSB Password Forgot?
If you forgot tsbonline.kerala.gov.in login password or TSB login password you can retrieve password via forgot password function. Just follow below procedure for that:
- Visit TSB official website https://tsbonline.kerala.gov.in/forget-password
- Next enter username, Account number & Registered mobile number
- Click on “Next button”
- Then you can set new password
What if We forgot username?
As we explain procedure for set TSB new password this way don’t worry you can set TSB username as well:
- Visit TSB website https://tsbonline.kerala.gov.in/forget-username
- Next enter Account number & Registered Mobile number
- Click on “Next” button
- Then set new username
How to Register on TSB Online
The person holding an account in the Treasury Savings Bank has an access to both online as well as offline modes. In order to register on TSB, you need to follow certain instructions, that have been mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of TSB and click on the ‘New User Registration’ link.
- You will be directed to a ‘New User Registration’ form where you need to fill in certain details.
- The details to be filled in the form includes- TSB Account Number, Mobile Number and Preferable username.
- Once you have entered the details click on the ‘Next’ option.
- The details entered should match the Treasury system records for successful registration.
- After you click on ‘next’ an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number which the user needs to enter and click on ‘Submit’.
- Once you have completed the verification process successfully, a temporary login password will be provided to your registered mobile number. You can log in to the TSB Online using this temporary password.
- After you log in with the temporary password, then you will be provided with the option to create a ‘Login Password’ and ‘Transaction Password’.
- Once you have created the passwords you can enjoy the TSB Online facilities.
How to Register On TSB Offline?
If your mobile number or Aadhar card number has not been updated in the Treasury system, then you can choose the offline mode of tsbonline.kerala.gov.in login or registration. For TSB offline registration, the steps mentioned below need to be followed.
- The offline registration form is available on the official tsbonline.kerala.gov.in or TSB Online website.
- The account holder has to submit the registration form along with the Aadhar, KYC Form and Original Passbook to the Treasury office, in person.
- Once the documents have been verified by the Treasury Officer, the temporary login password is sent to the registered mobile number.
- The account holder can log in to it by entering the temporary password.
TSB Customer Care Number & Address
As we know many people looking for contact TSB customer care for query. So here we shared all the contact details with address as well.
TSB customer care number: + 91 471 – 2322712 / 2323963 / 2322533
Toll Free TSB Contact number: 1800-4255-176
Mobile No: + 91-9496003023
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: All the above numbers working days only
TSB Office Address:
Directorate of Treasuries
Thycaud. P. O 695014
What is etsb Login Online
As we know in every bank provide two types facilities like online and offline. Same as for TSB online account as well. There are some online facilities provided by tsb kerala bank. for more information about etsb login online visit official website.
About TSB Online
The TSB or Treasury savings bank of Kerala is a unique system in India. It provides facilities for Savings Bank (SB) operations and Fixed Deposits. The Savings Bank facility in Kerala Treasuries serves as a means to provide a channel for safe deposits for the public since last fifty years.
Any public can open or create an account in any of the treasuries in the state. Also there is no hidden charge for any transaction which includes internet banking transaction for fund transfer. Online TSB login facilitate for fund transfer, account statement, standing instruction for scheduled payments.
The speciality of TSB Kerala Treasuries is that, apart from the normal Treasury operations, it provides facilities for Savings Bank (SB) operations and Fixed Deposits. The Savings Bank system in the Treasuries in TSB Online Kerala is the product of a covenant solemnized when the erstwhile State of Travancore acceded to the Indian Union.
The Fixed Deposit Schemes in the TSB Online Kerala or Treasuries provide the people of Kerala a ready means for the deposit of their savings. The Savings Bank facility in Kerala Treasuries (TSB.online kerala.gov.in) serves as a means to provide a channel for safe deposits for the public for the last fifty years.
Related Search Terms
- TSB online.kerala.gov.in login
- ptsb online.kerala.gov.in login
- tsbonline.kerala.gov.in new user registration
- ptsb online.kerala.gov.in login page
- TSB online app
- kerala tsb online login
- TSB kerala online personal login
Treasury Savings Bank or TSB login Online is quite similar to Internet banking and provides astounding services for the satisfaction of its customers. The salaries of the employees of the State Government is paid through the ETSB that is Employees Treasury Savings Bank Account, thus the TSB account is quite significant and useful for the State Government.
Moreover, the transactions through TSB login portal or tsbonline.kerala.gov.in login portal are also very convenient and one can easily transfer the money to any of the preferred banks.
NOTE: Guys, don’t worry enter your personal information like Account number, username or password. We just shared informative article. For more info visit TSB official website
Table of Content
- 1 TSB Online
- 2 Different kinds of TSB Savings Account
- 3 Benefits of Core Banking in Treasury Savings Bank (TSB.Online.Kerala.Gov.in)
- 4 TSB Login Procedure
- 5 What if We forgot username?
- 6 How to Register on TSB Online
- 7 How to Register On TSB Offline?
- 8 TSB Customer Care Number & Address
- 9 What is etsb Login Online
- 10 About TSB Online
- 11 Related Search Terms
- 12 Final Words