IFP Gujarat Login Portal
What is IFP portal? In this article we talk about investor facilitation portal login & registration procedure with contact helpline number. Gujarat is a top achiever state in ease of doing business ranking. One of the pivotal keys to such success is IFP.
It is the abbreviation for ‘Investor Facilitation Portal’, a one-stop single-window facilitation mechanism for investors, promoting them with all the latest details regarding the investment opportunities in the state of Gujarat. During covid 19 times MP government launched Vimarsh portal MP 2020 for 9th and 11th students results.
It acts as the first point of contact for any probable investor. Information like Industrial policy of the state, industrial parks, focus sectors, etc is available on this website. It even facilitates online filing of all required forms, online payments, downloading the online certificates, licenses, and a grievances redressal mechanism.
Features of Investor Facilitation Portal (IFP)
- Know your approvals: Before setting up the business, the investor gets a comprehensive list of all required licenses, registrations, and NOCs along with all industry-specific clearances on the IFP.
- Common Application Form: The investor has to fill the common application form with the general details about the industry or unit.
- Digital Signed Certificates: After that approval is given, the digitally signed certificate is auto-generated by the system and sent online to the applicant directly.
- Grievance Redressal: It allows the investors or the applicants to raise a grievance online, handled by dedicated Relationship Managers ensuring that it is disposed in timely and a transparent manner.
- Digi Locker: This newest feature of the portal allows the investor to upload the scanned documents like PAN cards, Aadhar cards, etc. making the investors possible to fetch the documents uploaded while applying for various approvals.
- Risk-based inspection: The portal provides a facility where inspections are scheduled online and inspectors are auto-assigned based on the jurisdiction to reduce human interventions.
- Integration Payment Facility: The applicants can apply for multiple approvals to different departments and accordingly pay the registration fee for these applications as a single payment.
- Monitoring Mechanism: The status of the applicants and overall performance of each office can be monitored at a macro and micro level using the Ageing Analysis tool developed within IFP by the Nodal Office, HoDs, and monitoring committees itself.
- Online tracking, SMS/Email Alerts: The investors can also monitor the real-time status of their submitted applications through a dashboard on the portal. SMS and e-mails are also sent by the IFP to notify the investors at the critical stages of processing of the application.
IFP New Registration Procedure Online
In this section we shared step by step guide for new registration in IFP portal, as mention below. So hope you follow as:
- First of all visit here
- Next enter required information like First Name, Last Name, PAN number, Company Name, Mobile number, Email ID, Password, etc.
- Then click on “Get OTP” button
- So in your mobile you got 1 OTP
- Enter OTP in IFP Portal
- Finally your new registration will be successfully
Registration and Login On Investor Facilitation Portal(IFP)
The Investor Facilitation Portal reduces the contact between the investors and officials of different departments to a zero level. So, you need to first register yourself in the portal. The steps are as follows:
- You need to register yourself as a new investor. So, go to the New Investor Registration link presented to you on the upper right corner of the homepage, and then you will be directed to the Investor Registration Form.
- In the form you can enter relevant details about yourself and your company and can create a password. Make sure the password created must be a strong one.
- Then you need to click on the submit button on the bottom of your page.
- Once you are done with the above-mentioned process. You will be asked to verify your email id using the link sent by the IFP on your registered email id. Post this you will be successfully registered and your email id will become your user name.
Global Custodian can register on behalf of the applicant and can submit the application form. After capturing the details, it will be communicated to your chosen Designated Depository Participant(DDP) who will be authorized for registration.
Application on Investor Facilitation Portal (IFP)
The Common Application Form is available on the portal that allows the investor to fill in the general details about the industry or unit. These details will be auto-populated while the investor will apply for different approvals. Thus reducing the repetitive steps to fill in the same information.
The CAF was notified on 27th January 2020, for registration of Foreign Portfolio Investors(FPI) with securities and Exchange Board of India(SEBI) along. For allotment of PAN with the income tax department, for KYC, and for opening banks and demand accounts in India. The common application form process in a particular flow. These are-
- User Registration
- And user Registration Authorization by DDP(Designated Depository Participant)
- User login in CAF Online Form and capture details.
- Upload documents and Submit an online form to DDP
- Print, Sign, and send CAF form to DDP in hardcopy
- CAF From Review and Register by DDP
- DDP Send PAN(permanent account number) generation Request to ITD(income tax department)
- PAN allotment by ITD
The Common Application form has replaced the various existing forms like FBI Registration Form, KYC & Account opening form of bank account, and Form 49 AA for obtaining PAN which is required to be filed by the FPI for investing in India.
The dashboard of Investor Facilitation Portal (IFP)
To reduce human intervention in scheduling various inspections. The part provides a facility where the inspections are scheduled online and inspectors are auto-assigned based on the jurisdiction. The details of the inspection are populated on the dashboard of the investors. The dashboard provides the total number of applicants received, the total number of applications disposed of, and the total applicants pending for each unit or company. Also you can follow us at news portal.
IFP Portal Helpline Number
If you have regarding IFP portal login or new registration, you can contact official IFP portal helpline number. So your query will be solved and got proper solution.
- IFP Portal Helpline Number: 1800 233 1847
- Email address: email@example.com
- IFP address: Investor Facilitation Agency (IFA) Industries Commissionerate Block 1, 2nd Floor, Udyog Bhavan, Sector 11, Gandhinagar-382011, Gujarat
Within the IFP, the approval process for 90 services from 18 state government departments is made online, with the above-mentioned features. All in all, we can say that Investor Facilitation Portal plays a pivotal role in doing business with ease by reducing contact between the investors and officials of various departments and also making the approval process much more transparent and faster.
Table of Content
- 1 IFP Gujarat Login Portal
- 2 Features of Investor Facilitation Portal (IFP)
- 3 IFP New Registration Procedure Online
- 4 Registration and Login On Investor Facilitation Portal(IFP)
- 5 Application on Investor Facilitation Portal (IFP)
- 6 The dashboard of Investor Facilitation Portal (IFP)
- 7 IFP Portal Helpline Number
- 8 Final Words