i Khedut Portal
What is ikhedut portal and how to registration online? Just like other land records, ikhedut is very famous land record portal in Gujarat. This is an online portal developed by Agriculture and Co-operation Department, Government of Gujarat.
This portal is especially for online subsidy process as well as for farmers of Gujarat. So, if you are looking for the same then you are at the right web-page. By reading below-given details carefully you will get all the details about the ikhedut 2023 Portal. In gujarat many people know about how to pay GSPC Bill online.
Gujarat ikhedut Portal 2023
As we discussed that ikhedut is an online portal which helps the farmers of Gujarat to calculate their land details. In the initial phase, this portal is used for Animal Husbandry, Agriculture, Horticulture and Fisheries. The ikhedut portal is developed in 2015-16 and it was famous as ikisan since Feb 2015. After Feb 2015 this name replaced with the ikhedut by the government of Gujarat.
ikhedut Registration 2023 Online
If you are a farmer and still you are not registered in the ikhedut online portal then follow the below given easy registration steps.
- For registration, first, you need to visit the official site of Agriculture, farmers welfare and Co-operation Department of Gujarat or go to this link ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in
- Then after click on the link Apply for various schemes of the 2015-2016.
- Now select one of the options for scheme and start to fill up the form.
- Then fill up the application form with all correct details and take a hard copy of the form.
- Now give the Application form printout to your Gramsevak of your village.
- Finally, take a receipt from the Gramsevak after submitting a hard copy of the form.
Overview of ikhedut Portal
In this section we shared all the important details of ikhedut portal 2023 online registration, application status, helpline number, list of yojana and more.
|Developed by||National Informatics Centre, Gujarat|
|Department||Farmer or Agriculture|
How to Check ikhedut Application Status?
After successfully fill up the application form, the Government of Gujarat takes time to approve your application. So, if you want to know your ikhedut application status then follows below-given steps.
- First of all for checking, you need to visit the official site ikhedut.
- Now click on click here to check the status of the application link.
- Then you redirect on the new page.
- After that select your plans from a drop-down.
- Now select your application status either by from the application or by receipt number.
- Then enter Application number or receipt number and security code.
- Finally, click on the check the status of the application button.
Main services of i-Farmer web-portal
As we know that i-Farmer is the government portal which helps farmers of Gujarat for growth in their agriculture. For that visit your village panchayat of your village and apply with necessary documents. If you don’t know which documents you need for apply then we provide lists of documents.
- 8/A new original
- Aadhar Card Xerox
- Bank passbook Xerox
- Caste Certificate Xerox
- All documents with your signature
Main Services of i-Khedut Portal:
- Online Application: As we know the ikhedut web-portal is giving you online application facility to farmers for agriculture and welfare purpose. This scheme launched by different agencies like, corporations, government institutes, co-operative societies and many more. This portal gives various government schemes to Gujarat’s Farmers. After apply online one can take a printout of an application as well as check their status.
- Farming Methods: The I-khedut portal also provide a various farming method for the farmer. These farming methods are based on the climatic zone, pest-control, modern methods of farming, etc. So, choose your farming method with the help of ikhedut portal.
- Detail about Weather: The Government of Gujarat i- khedut portal gives you online weather forecasting facility to its farmers. By using this service, farmers can plan about the framing, irrigation and pest control.
- Solution to queries: Many of Farmers have so many questions regarding the i-khedut scheme, plants, pesticides, farming techniques and many more. Farmers receive all the answers to their queries by visiting this portal.
- Farm Land account details
- Details about crude equipments available to the dealers
- Market prices of various APMCs of agricultural products
- Details about Agricultural lending bank
- Updated details about agricultural and technical details
If you are farmers and you are looking for tractor then by visiting i-Kisan portal you can apply for a tractor. The subsidiary is also applicable for buying a tractor. So, if you want to apply for a tractor with subsidy then read below-given parts carefully.
- The subsidy applicable for those farmers whose annual income is less than 25% or 45 thousand cost of tractor for the year 40 PTO HP.
- 40 PTO HP more than 60 PTO HP’s tractor spends 25% or 60 thousand less which of the two he Subsidy will be given.
- You can apply for this by visiting Schemes of Ketiwadi section and click on the button.
- Finally, you can apply for a tractor with a subsidy under this section.
If any farmers want to apply online via i khedut portal, they must have required following documents:
- Aadhar card
- Farmer ID
- Bank passbook
iKhedut Helplline Number
As state government launched i khedut portal district wise contact number as mentioned below:
- Ahmedabad iKhedut helpline number: 079 27500529
- Anand ikhedut contact number: 02692 261327
Related Search Terms
- ikhedut Portal 2023
- khedut portal
- ikhedut Portal Gujarat
- Know ikhedut Yojna 2023
- ikhedut tractor
- Check ikhedut registration
- ikhedut portal application status
We hope you will get all details about the ikhedut portal 2023. By reading this article you can easily check your application status of ikhedut and ikhedut registration process. We welcome your suggestion related to this article. So, give your valuable suggestions in form of comments in below given comment box. For more articles about other state land records like, Anyror, apna Khata, Banglarbhumi and meebhoomi then visit upnews 360 portal regularly or bookmark our site for latest updates.
Table of Content