What is Spark login? SPARK stands for Service and Payroll administrative repository for Kerala. It is integrated personnel, payroll and accounts information system which keeps a record of all the government employees of Kerala. Also you can know more about IFHRMS pay slip download for all employees online.
The Spark Kerala has formed this repository to handle the HR-related work as well as data related to the salary of government employees digitally. This initiative has helped to regulate the payroll and finance-related activities of more than five lakh employees under the one application.
Important Features of Spark
So in this section we shared Spark portal features which are very important as below:
- It is a government to employee web-based personnel administration and accounts software for government establishments
- Every detail regarding the service book of each employee is digitised
- It has provision to generate identity cards
- So it has a centralized database which facilitates quick decision making and helps in applying all the rules uniformly
- It maintains the advances, recoveries, loans etc. of the employees
- Also it helps in income tax formulation and statutory forms
- It is an interface for the employees which allows them to view all the necessary information
- You can submit complaints/Grievance online as well
- Application for General transfer available online
- Online leave management system & outside duty information system
Spark Login & Registration Online
- All the employees can register on the official website using the link http://www.spark.gov.in/webspark which will generate them individual login credentials to operate on the SPARK’S website.
- After receiving the credentials, the employee can log in to access their e-service book service and pay and also the allowance details. An employee is required to fill the details like name, date of birth, Aadhar number, mobile number etc. to complete the registration process.
- In case of any fault, the employee should contact DDO/correct the details.
How to Reset Password in Spark Login Portal
If you forgot password in Spark login portal then don’t worry you can reset password. But for that you have required information as mention below:
- First of visit official website
- Next in Right sidebar you can show “Forgot password” button
- Click on that button
- After that enter required details like PEN, Date of Birth, Email Address
- Finally click on “Submit” button
Benefits of Spark
- A unique permanent employee number is generated for all
- The reports are generated in the PDF form which becomes easy to access
- It ensures easy data and speedy bill preparation
- The app provides transparency in administrative work
- This helps the employees to clear the confusion regarding their claims by giving them automatic alerts
- All the work is done online which saves time and reduces the interaction between the head office and the remote office
How to Submit Complain/Grievance Online in Spark Portal
So many people having different different types of query or complain. So now you can submit online complain in Spark login portal. Step by step guide mention below:
- First of visit official website https://www.spark.gov.in/webspark/(S(qenednwam3jq5qbocijhowvl))/sparklogin.aspx
- Next click on “Submit Complaints/Grievance ”
- Then enter required details like PEN, DOB and mobile number
- Finally click on “Submit” button
Future Plans of Spark Portal
- To create a pension database maintenance
- Ensure electronic submission of bills to treasuries
- To resolve the queries online which are related to expenses
- Facilitate online leave application
- To ensure automated bug reporting and tracking system
Spark Helpdesk Contact Details
So as we know many people having some kind of query so you can contact via Spark helpdesk contact details as mention below:
- Spark Thiruvanthapuram PMU: 0471 2579700
- Kollam: 9496383743/0471 2793553
- Kannur Regional Spark Help Centre: 0497 2707722
- Kattakkada: 9496383742/ 0471 2290262
- Pathanamthitta: 9496383745/ 0468 2222402
- Thrissur: 9496383753/ 0487 2360348
- Kozhikode: 9496383756/ 0495 2370720
- Mattannur: 9496383762/ 0490 2471007
In the current scenario, SPARK has been proven very useful to keep a track on all the government employees under a single roof. Spark is easy to access just by a fingertip. Kerala government is researching and making a huge investment to promote the information system and contribute towards digital India.
So in the above article we try to shared each and everything information regarding Spark login kerala, benefits, how to login in Spark portal, registration, features, Spark individual login with contact helpddesk details and so on.